Q. Can I network my dialup connection in WinXP?
A. Yes, If your computers are networked together and one of them is running Windows XP and that computer is connected to the Internet.
Here is how:
1. Click on START.
2. Click on CONNECT TO.
3. Click on SHOW ALL CONNECTIONS.
4. Right Click on your dialup connection.
5. Select Properties.
6. Click on the Advanced tab.
7. Click the box that says ALLOW other network users to connect through this computers internet connection.
8. You must have the Anyone who uses this computer check marked in the dialup connection.