Read the Signs!
by Jose Acosta
II've been told that laughter is great medicine. Personally, I love a good laugh, and after reading these below, I couldn't help but share them with you. Hopefully you will enjoy them as much as I did. Happy medicine!"
- A sign seen on a restroom dryer at O'Hare Field in Chicago: "Do not activate with wet hands"
- At a car dealership: "The best way to get back on your feet? Miss a car payment."
- At a tire shop in Milwaukee: "Invite us to your next blowout".
- At a Towing Company: "We don't charge an arm and a leg.- We want tows".
- At an optometrist's office: "If you don't see what you're looking for, you've come to the right place".
- In a dentist office: "Be true to your teeth or they will be false to you".
- In a department store: "Bargain Basement Upstairs".
- In a farmer's field: "The farmer allows walkers to cross the field for free, but be aware that the bull charges."
- In a health food shop window: "Closed due to illness."
- In a Maine restaurant: "Open seven days a week and weekends".
- In a Texas funeral parlor: "Ask about our layaway plan".
- In a veterinarian's waiting room: "Be back in 5 minutes. Sit! Stay!"
- Maternity Clothes Shop: "We are open on Labor Day".
- On a repair shop door: "We can repair anything. (Please knock hard - bell out of order.)
- Outside a country shop in West Virginia: "We buy junk and sell antiques."
- Outside a muffler shop: "No appointment necessary. We heard you coming"