HA HA HA
by Tony Abrego
- What did the porcupine say to the cactus?
Is that you, Mommy?
- Which nut is like a sneeze?
- Why did the man put a dollar in his freezer?
Because he wanted cold, hard cash!
- How do you stop a skunk from smelling?
Plug its nose!
- What has teeth but can't bite?
- What is a rabbit's favorite music?
- What do you get when you cross a spider with a computer?
A web page.
- What starts with a P, ends with E, and has a million letters in it?
A post office.
- What do you call a cow wearing a crown?
- How much dirt is in a hole 1 foot wide, 1 foot long, and 1 foot deep?
None - there is NO dirt in a hole.
- How many months have 28 days?
All of them!
- Why didn't the shark eat the clown?
Because he tasted funny!
- Why shouldn't you tell a secret on a farm?
Because corn has ears and potatoes have eyes!
- Why couldn't the Dalmatian hide from his mom?
Because he was already spotted!
- What did one math book say to the other?
I have a lot of problems!
- How does a telephone propose to his girlfriend?
He gives her a ring!
- What do runners do when they forget something?
They jog their memory!
- Why are cats terrible storytellers?
Because they have only one tail!
- Why did the circus lion eat the tightrope walker?
He wanted a well-balanced meal!
- What do you call a sleeping bull?
- What can you break by just saying its name?