Greetings to all of you! I wish each of you a very merry and Blessed Christmas season! My 10 wishes for you:
1. None of your holiday baking sets off the smoke alarm
2. The line at the post office is short
3. Your local mall reserves a parking spot...just for YOU
4. Your cat doesn't undecorate the tree daily
5. All your holiday lighting works...and continues to work through January
6. You made the grade and are on Santa's NICE list
7. The pine needles from your tree do not plug up the vacuum cleaner
8. You find all the presents you bought and stashed from last years After Christmas Sales
9. Your bargain basement scotch tape actually comes off the roll with ease
10. Most of all...that you, your family and your friends enjoy JOY, PEACE and LOVE together this season...and in the year to come.
I hope you enjoy this month's issue of The On Ramp ...Merry Christmas!
I welcome your comments and additions to the newsletter! Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org